Nominate a sustainability champion today!
We’re searching for sustainability champions for the 2019 Sustainable Business Awards! This program honors companies and organizations in the Tampa Bay area that are committed to the triple bottom line, social responsibility and environmental stewardship.
Nomination Deadline: 1/30/2019
Packet Deadline: 2/15/2019
- Nominees can be a private company, nonprofit organization, or government entity.
- Previous nominees are eligible and encouraged to apply.
- Previous award winners are eligible for new or expanded initiatives.
- Nominations can be submitted by the nominee or a third party. Only one nomination per organization is needed.
- Must have a location in the seven-county Tampa Bay region (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Manatee, Sarasota, Polk, or Hernando).
- Small: 1-24 employees
- Medium: 25 – 49 employees
- Large: 50-99 employees
- Extra Large: 100+ employees
- Innovation Award: Recognizes a company with a particularly unique and creative sustainability practice
- Jan Roberts Sustainable Leadership Award: Honors a Tampa Bay area company that has demonstrated longstanding support for corporate sustainability initiatives.
Nominated organizations will receive an entry packet by February 4, 2019 that must be completed and returned for review by February 15. Honorees are chosen by a panel of judges.
The winners in each category will be recognized at the 2019 Sustainable Business Awards event on April 3, 2019.
Have additional questions? Please contact Lorrie Belovich, Sustany® Foundation Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your nomination now!