Wednesday, November 13
All About The Buzz 2019
Special Thanks for donation of specialty serving products!
Silver Sustainability Leaders
Bronze Sustainability Leaders
Certified Sustainability Leaders
Festival & Pop-Up Shop Partners
Partners & Highlights
- A sustainable product Pop-up shop coordinated by Sans Market will include items from the Sans Market store in St. Pete, Vegan Nail polish from Poetry Cowgirl, and sustainable fashion items.
- A Trashy Fashion show featuring local designer Melissa Dolce and some amazing “designs” made from recycled products and trash
- A Tiny Home exhibit
- Electric Vehicle/ EV Charging Stations Demo
- Live band and entertainment
- Meet our Community partners : Tampa Bay Watch, Tampa Bay Estuary, IFAS, Sustainable Fashion
- Experience a certified Zero-Waste event. All products used at the Buzz are collected, recycled or composted and the event was certified by Suncoast Compost in 2018.
Can’t Attend? Make a donation to Carbon Offsets. Help us reduce Green House Gas emissions and make a significant restoration impact.
Volunteer to Plant Trees
What's this Buzz all about?
The Sustainable Buzz festival and fundraiser features the best the bay area has to offer. Come enjoy generous samples of chef-inspired cuisine from local vendors using farm-fresh ingredients and local flavor. Sip on locally brewed craft beer, locally distilled spirits and organic wines. Relax, network or dance to the lively music of local bands. Learn about local sustainability efforts or visit our sustainable living pop-up shop to stock up on unique supplies or gifts.
If you work hard all year at reducing your carbon footprint or simply want to rub elbows with those who do, you’ll want to check out this year’s Sustainable Buzz.